We are always looking for talented people to serve as Vendors, Performers, Squires, etc. If you would like to see how you can help the faire grow, please contact us!
2014 Themed Weekends
- March 1st and 2nd- Canterbury Tales
- March 8th and 9th Fantasy Viking-Barbarian Invasion
- March 15th and 16th St. Patrick’s Day
- March 22nd and 23rd Pirate Invasion
- March 22 P.M. Pirate Ball
- March 28 area schools Show 9:00 a.m. til 2:00 p.m. Click here for more info. Student Day
- Registration form here.
- March 29-30 Festival of Fools
- March 29th P.M. Masque Ball
- April 5th and 6th Highland Fling
- April 5 P.M. Celtic Music Festival
- April 12-13 Wild, Wild Western European Steampunk Fest.
- April 19th Tolkien Fantasy
- April 20th Easter
- April 25th Area School Show 9:00 a.m til 2:00 p.m.
- April 26th and 27th Quest for the Holy Grail.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights in October from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM the faire site transforms into a spine tingling haunted locale with many spooky attractions, haunted houses, a haunted hayride, and much more!