You can keep up with what’s going on at the faire by joining our Facebook page!We are always looking for talented people to serve as Vendors, Performers, Squires, etc. If you would like to see how you can help the faire grow, please contact us
2015 Themed Weekends
- February 28 – March 1; Canterbury Tales ( A celebration of our Cast and their abilities time to show off)
- March 7 – 8; Viking / Barbarian Invasion ( Help us bring our Norse Heritage alive. Norse, Picts, Angles, Saxons too!)
- March 14 – 15; St. Patricks and Celtic Heritage. (Highland games and Celtic Music)
- March 21 – 22 Pirate Invasion/ After hours Pirates Ball. (Field Battle on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. Pirates against the Crown). Klingons and Faeries invited.
- March 27th First of two annual School Days.
- March 28 – 29 Festival of Fools / After hours Masque Ball. (Last year was the best Masque in the last five years. Let’s do it again and make it last all weekend! Quasie Moto where are you?!)
- April 4 – 5; Tolkien Fantasy Weekend / Sunday Easter (Eggs and special services for everyone).
- April 11 – 12; Highland Fling ( Highland Games Faire Season Finals, Dancing, Dogs of Celtiberia and Clan tents. After hours – Celtic Music Festival and Kaelie. Come hungry and thirsty and stay late).
- April 18 – 19; Wild, Wild West Steampunk Fest. (Jump an air ship and bring the whole crew, the Victorian Techies are invading Four Winds again).
- April 24th; Second Annual area School Show (9:00 until 2:00)
- April 25 – 26; Quest for the Holy Grail ( Knights and Chivalry celebration at the annual Festival Open Joust Finals) Must have horse and armor to compete.
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights in October from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM the faire site transforms into a spine tingling haunted locale with many spooky attractions, haunted houses, a haunted hayride, and much more!